• Learning Maths skills through interactive lessons
• Fostering a positive attitude toward Maths through engaging and fun lessons
• Identifying their areas for development and individually supporting children to overcome and strengthen that area
• To help the monsters trapped on a planet get home and work with their friends to fix a space rocket using Mathematical theories and teamwork.
• “Ramp and Roll” in this activity your child will create different objects and then measure how far they roll, analyse friction caused and the suitability of the different materials.