- Developing fine motor skills by constructing, reconstructing LEGO® bricks
- Learning basic language skills, Maths and Science concepts, creativity through LEGO®
- Using two forms of teaching including LEGO® Education and WeDo 2.0 to create a holistic learning.
- Collaborating with others to build a new creation
- Coding and programming to make a creation move, sound and dance!
FOR KID AGES 4 - 5 YEARS
K | LEGO EDUCATION
Introducing the world of early Maths, Science, socialising, creativity and language skills to your children in a creative and fun way, K | Lego Education uses colourful LEGO® and DUPLO® bricks to create a new learning experience. Fostering a love of discovery and investigation of early learners, each session is comprised of a variety of storytelling activities and collaboration. Skills are enhanced when children learn to develop their creation by making it move, creating sound or even dance! Their mindsets are expanded as they work together to construct, problem-solve, programme and plan with the others. In this class, children will develop social and emotional skills as well as exercise their creativity!
Date / Time
TERM 1 / 2021
4 - 5 YEARS
• THU 14.15 - 15.15
• FRI 14.15 - 15.15
Children per class
THIS CLASS NURTURES
|PLANNING & ORGANISING|
|CRITICAL THINKING & PROBLEM SOLVING|
|FINE & GROSS MOTOR DEVELOPMENT|
|KEEP ON TRYING|