- Participate in a 'Sensory Scavenger Hunt'
- Deepen understanding through questions like: What makes a “living thing” and how do we interact with plants?
- Exploring Seeds/Planting, can we find different seeds in fruits and vegetables?
- We will review a plant's life cycle and study parts of a plant
- Dissecting fruits and vegetables; identifying colors, shapes, segments, patterns, etc.
FOR KIDS AGED 4 - 5
MINI NATURE EXPLORER (4 – 5)
Take our colourful journey into the varying
cycles of Nature. We will learn about the balance between different eco systems, exploring plant cycles both aquatic and on land. Hands-on experiences like dissecting fruit. and vegetables will engage your child in this subject. Also, we will introduce them to a variety of sensory experiences by exploring different tastes and textures and planting a sensory garden.
Come connect with Nature at KLS.
Date / Time
3 - 7 AUGUST 2020
Children per class